f

I miss you

Assalamualaikum.wr.wb

It's been a longgg time i havent seen u. You know, i cant even handle this feeling. I just wanna run to you then i give you a warm hug like we used to do. You know from the deep of ma heart.. i totally miss you, mum😢

I miss the time when u wake me up
I miss the time when we hangout together (even just looking for some hijab or just having a meal)
I miss the time when i can accompanied you on your work
I miss the time when we talk about 'the important of bersyukur'
I miss the time when u always advise me to be a good girl

I'm officially missing you.

Ma father..👨
Ok. This lyric must be represent it.
.
.
Ayah dengarlah,
Betapa sesungguhnya ku mencintaimu
Kan kubuktikan
Ku mampu penuhi maumu
Tuhan tolonglah
Sampaikan sejuta sayangku untuknya
Ku trus berjanji
Takkan khianati pintanya🎵🎶
😢😥😟😢😢





Last but not least, I love you to the moon and back.

From,
Me.






*if there are so many mistakes, i apologize🙏🙏





CONVERSATION

1 comments: